The Red Report :: May 2017 :: Real Estate Careers
Keller Williams broke records again in May. It has been a fun ride and we’re picking up steam!
- Keller Williams associates earned $646.8 million in commissions in May, which was an increase of 10.3% from last year. That’s a lot of cheddar!
- Keller Williams associates in the US and Canada closed 85,799 transactions, which was an increase of 6.2% from last year. We like to think of it as 85,799 families who we were able to help.
- Keller Williams associates closed $24.6 BILLION in sales in May, which was an increase of 10.8% from last year.
- Our associates sold 38,320 listings in May, which was an increase of 6.6% from last year.
- Keller Williams associates sold $11.1 BILLION in listings in May, which was an increase of 10.5% from last year. We know listings are the name of the game in real estate. They provide the ultimate leverage and the best agents in the business focus their attention on building and maintaining their listing inventory.
- The company shared $15.8 million in profit share back to its agents in ONE MONTH, which is a 10% increase from last year. Profit share is a unique system at KW where the owners of the company share about half of all the profit back with the agents. Not only is profit share great income while you’re still working, but it can last into retirement and can even be willed one time. Many people are completely retired from real estate sales because of their profit sharing income.
As always, we are happy to have conversations with anyone who is considering moving to KW from another real estate company, or those who are considering getting started in real estate with us. Regardless of how long you have been in the business, we have training and support that will help you take your business to the next level. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us today. We won’t bite, we promise. 🙂